Rested Pillow Mattress Company’s Peppermint Pillow Giveaway Official Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Rested Pillow Mattress Company’s Peppermint Pillow Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of all fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years old or older as of November 20, 2017. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Sponsor, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, agents, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, Sponsor and Promotion Parties) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win. Employees of the Sponsor and Promotion Parties must clearly disclose their employment relationship to the contest within any social media posts they publish to promote the contest on their own free will. Sponsors retain the right to arbitrarily and subjectively disqualify any Submission that is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.All federal, state and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest runs from November 20, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. to November 25, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time (ET) (“Promotional Period”) and consists of a submission phase (“Submission Phase”) which is the same as the Promotional Period. To enter, entrant must have a Facebook account (“Account’) (Accounts are free). Once logged into your Account, visit the Rested Pillow Mattress Facebook page (facebook.com/restedpillow) and Like and leave a comment on the Peppermint Pillow video post answering the question “Which [Rested] Pillow do you want to win most: Peppermint, Lavender or Chamomile?” Upon liking the post and posting your comment, you will receive one (1) Submission into the Contest. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
Submission Guidelines and Restrictions:
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may upload one (1) Submission into the Contest during the Promotion Period. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Any purchases made for the purpose of entering the Contest are the sole responsibility of the entrant. All Submissions must be posted no later than November, 25, 2017 at 10:00 a.m, ET, to be considered for Submission. Sponsor is not responsible for late, undelivered, misaddressed, ineligible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect Submissions. Sponsor has the sole discretion on determining ineligible entries. These “Official Rules” are available by mailing a request to Rested Pillow’s Peppermint Pillow Giveaway, 1332 Hilltop Rd. Ste. K, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
- CONDUCT:By entering this sweepstake, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the sweepstake; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR:The Rested Pillow Mattress Company, 1332 Hilltop Rd. Ste. K, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATIONSponsor will select three (3) potential winners from all eligible Submissions received during the Promotion Period. All winners will be contacted on or around November 25, 2017. Potential winners will be notified via direct message through their Facebook account. If any potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential finalist will be disqualified and an alternate potential finalist will be selected at sole discretion of Rested Pillow Mattress Company from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Prize must be claimed within forty-eight (48) hours by potential winners after receiving initial prize notification. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. If unable to pick up Prize at the Rested Pillow Mattress showroom in St. Joseph, MI, Sponsor will mail to winner within 4 weeks of notifying winner. Sponsor’s decisions on matters relating to this Contest are final. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: Malouf Zoned Dough memory foam pillow. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) $109.
- CONTEST SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS/CLEARANCES
(a) No Names and Likeness Without Permission: Contest Entries must not use individuals’ names, in whole or in part (except for the Entrant’s first name); refer to public figures; contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other identifying elements of any person, living, or dead without permission.
(b) No Illegal, Offensive or Inappropriate Content. The Contest Entries must not contain illegal, offensive or inappropriate content. In the sole and unfettered judgment of the Sponsor, the Contest Entries must not contain words, images or statements considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group nor contain material that is unlawful, sexually explicit, libelous or content that potentially infringes on their party rights. Content must be in keeping with Sponsor’s reputation and image as determined by Sponsor. (All of the above requirements and criteria collectively named the (“Requirements & Clearances”). Any failure to meet the Requirements and Clearances may result in disqualification. All entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and a grant to the Promoter of any and all rights to the Submission, any and all rights to publish, modify, edit, promote or use in any way in any and all media, without limitation.
- GENERAL: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:The Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, licensees, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (the “Released Parties”), are not responsible for including, but not limited to, incorrect or inaccurate transfer of Submission information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer or mobile phone equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access websites or apps, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Contest or any other problem or error that may occur. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against, any and all rights, claims, and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, indirect, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in the Contest, or their participation in the Contest, or their participation in any Contest or prize-related activity. Submission materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Contest and processing of entries per these rules, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof, or to amend these rules without notice. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a Submission, the Submission will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any person who tampers or is suspected of tampering with the Submission. Caution: any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website, including but not limited to, the restedpillow.com website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and or other remedies from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- WINNER RELEASES: All participants by entering this Contest, grant full permission to Sponsors to use, publish or republish participants’ submissions, as well as name, nickname, voice, biographical information, photograph, and/or other likeness, however captured, for any purpose (including, without limitation, for advertising, sales, promotional and/or any other commercial purposes), in any media or format now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization or notification to participant or anyone on participant’s behalf, and agree to release Rested Pillow Mattress Company, its affiliates, sponsors and all officers, directors, equity holders, and agents of the foregoing from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with this Contest or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. By entering this Contest, Entrants agree that all entries and the contents thereof belong to the Sponsors. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize.
- PRIVACY:Sponsors shall be responsible for the collection and use of information provided by Entrants. Sponsors may use and collect information provided by users (including information provided on Facebook. By entering this Contest, you consent to that collection and use in accordance with the Privacy Policies.
- NAME OF WINNERS: The winners’ names may be requested by sending the request to Rested Pillow Mattress Company’s Peppermint Pillow Giveaway, 1332 Hilltop Rd. Ste. K, St. Joseph, MI 49085 after November 25, 2017.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.